Your health and safety is our top priority. As your trusted dental team, we’ve enhanced our safety and cleaning protocols and changed the way we schedule appointments, so you can feel reassured that you’re in safe hands at The Smilist.
Our Commitment To Your Safety
Our commitment to you, our patients, teams, and communities is simple – we will do everything in our power to provide you with a safe environment for dental care. As leading healthcare professionals in your community, it is our responsibility to consistently follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practices. We have state-of-the-art infection control policies, procedures and systems in place that demonstrate safe and infection-free oral healthcare that meet or exceed the CDC’s Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
WE’RE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
Additional Safety Protocols To Keep You Safe
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
Increased cleaning protocols are followed at our offices to make sure you and our team stay safe and healthy.
We’ve changed the way we schedule our appointments and have refused additional guests in the waiting room.
Increased Safety Standards
We’ve increased our usage of Personal Protective Equipment, like masks and gloves for all staff in our offices.
All patients will have their temperature and oxygen levels checked when they arrive.
You’ll be asked to pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide which has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
Social Distancing Measures
Patients wait in their car or outside the dental practice to further implement social distancing.
How We’re Keeping You Safe in Our Dental Office
The safety and health of our patients and team members is our top priority. Always.
Our staff will be working split AM and PM shifts which will allow us to expand our office hours in most locations to see more patients while limiting the number of staff and patients in the office at once. We are refusing additional guests in the waiting room for your safety.
- All our team members have the Personal Protective Equipment recommended by the CDC.
- We will also ask you to wear a mask and comply with social distancing upon your entry to our facility.
- We have a designated sanitation station for you to use a hand sanitizer once you enter the facility.
- Our team members are checked daily for signs or symptoms of illness, including mandatory temperature checks and oxygen level measurements at the beginning and end of each shift.
- We will screen all patients and team members upon arrival to ensure the safety for all.
- Care team members who show any signs or symptoms of a cold, seasonal flu, or COVID-19 must stay home until they have been cleared by their healthcare provider.
We’ll take your health and our employees very seriously. Before your appointment, we will call you to ask you some screening questions. Those same questions will be asked again when confirming your appointment and upon arrival for your appointment.
- Objects such as magazines, books, toys and snacks will be removed from reception areas and treatment rooms. All countertops are clear.
- Surfaces like countertops, doors handles, and other common touchpoints around the office are being sanitized after each patient with products from the EPA’s list of registered surface disinfectant products.
- In all treatment rooms, all equipment is frequently sterilized, dental chairs and all other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and wiped down between patients.
- Fumigation fogging machines are being used to clean dental treatment rooms.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask you to call us and check in from your car to minimize time spent in the office. Once the dentist is ready, you will receive a call or text message to enter the facility.
- We are limiting seating in all waiting rooms to comply with social distancing standards.
- We ask only scheduled patients for care to enter the facility and their guests wait outside the office in order to reduce the number of people in the practice.
- Patients will complete their forms online prior to the arrival of their appointment.
- Click here to complete the ONLINE PATIENT FORMS